EPISODE 15 | I've Never Done This Before
Somehow we are up to episode 15! In this episode…
- Brittani’s classroom adventures.
- The passing of Star Wars and ESB costume designer John Mollo
- Surprise new TV spot. We have mixed feelings about it.
- More on Clone names. Expect more of this as Emily gets more fixated on the shoddy treatment of the Clones by the Jedi.
- King Tom is our Pablo.
- Kathleen Kennedy on the future of Star Wars.
- PORGS! (yes, again. Shut up.)
- Rose’s cool space necklace and our desire for lots of Rose.
- Han Solo reshoots.
- Clone Wars. Emily likes cute alien kids and not much else. Why are our heros so dumb?
- Rebels. Brittani does not care for Ezra.
- Emily loves you more than Brittani does.
- Top 3 stories we want to see in the next trilogy.
- Emily likes space bureaucracy.
- Brittani calls her brother during the podcast.
- An email from Jim asking about death in Star Wars and who may die in TLJ.
- We end up talking about Stranger Things again.
- We talk shipping and fanfiction.
- We make some plans for episode 25. Maybe. Let us know what you think.
Find us on Twitter:
Send us thoughts/questions at firstname.lastname@example.org We take audio files too! You can also suggest Top 3 topics!!
We are THRILLED to be part of the Radio Free Podcasting Network. Listen to all the free shows at radiofreepodcasting.com.